All India Strike on 2.09.2016
All India Strike on 2.09.2016. Bharat Bandh has been called on Friday 2nd September 2016 by several Central Trade Unions. Banks will likely be closed. Holiday will likely be given to private schools, colleges, educational institutes. It is expected that about 100 Million workers will take part in Strike. However Govt Offices will function as usual and all Govt Employees need to attend to their office tomorrow with out fail.
Several State Governments have released notices that there will be NO Holiday for Govt Employees on the Strike Day which is 2.09.2016. Last year too All India Strike was observed on the same date. At that time West Bengal Govt has issued Memo No.6501-F(P) Dated 31-08-2015 regarding All India Strike on 2.09.2015. Kerala State Govt has issued G.O (P) No.227/2015/GAD Dated 25.08.2015 regarding All India Bandh on 2nd September 2015.
NO Leave of any kind shall be granted to Govt employees, teachers Etc, including Gazetted officers for the strike day expect the following grounds
Sickness of the individual or near relatives (Wife, Husband, Children, Father and Mother of the Govt servant)
Examination purpose of the employees
Maternity purpose of the employee
Other unavoidable reasons of a like nature
All India Strike 2015 – Demands
1. Urgent measures for containing price-rise through conversationalist of public distribution system and banning speculative trade in commodity market.
2. Containing unemployment through concrete measures for employment generation. No ban on creation of new posts. Fill up all vacant posts.
3. Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measure for violation for labour laws. Withdraw the anti-worker Labour Law Amendments. No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
4. Universal social security cover for all workers. Scrap PFRDA Act and re-introduce the defined benefit statutory pension scheme.
5. Fix minimum wage with provisions of indexation. Effect wage revision of the Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014 accepting memorandum of the staff side JCM; ensure 5-year wage revision in future; grant interim relief and merger of 100% of DA; Include Gramin Dak Sevaks within the ambit of 7th CPC. Settle all anomalies of 6th CPC.
6. Stoppage of disinvestment in Central/State PSUs. Stoppage of contractorization in permanent perennial work and payment of same wage and benefits for contract workers as regular workers for same and similar work. No outsourcing, contractorisation, privatization of governmental functions; withdraw the proposed move to close down the printing presses, the publications, form stores and stationery departments and medical stores Depots; regularize the existing daily-rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices.
7. Removal of all ceilings on payment and eligibility of bonus, provident fund; increase the quantum of gratuity.
8. Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days from the date of submitting applications; and immediate ratification of ILO Convention C 87 and C 98. Revive the JCM functioning at all level as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the Central Government Employees.
9. Against FDI in Railways, Insurance and Defence.
(b) No Privatization, PPP or FDI in Railways, Defence Establishment and no corporatization of Postal services.
10. Remove arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointment.
11. Ensure five promotions in the serve career.
All India Strike 2.09.2015/Bharat Bandh Wednesday 2nd September 2015 related links..
West Bengal Govt memorandum regarding All India Strike on 2nd September 2016: Download
Download Strike Notice by Confederation of Central Govt Employees and Workers.
BPMS Notice for Postponement of Bharat Bandh
Facebook All India Strike 2.09.2015 Page
Syndicate Bank Strike Notice
AIBEA Strike Notice
Bank Unions Strike Notice