G.O Ms.No.8 Dated 6.02.2016
G.O Ms.No.8 Dated 6.02.2016 is released for the enhancement of Anganwadi Workers Salaries from 1st April 2016. Anganwadi Workers, Anganwadi Helpers, Mini Anganwadi workers salary has been enhanced. Anganwadi Workers New Salaries will be paid from 1.04.2016. AP State Govt today issued G.O Ms.No.8 Dated 6.02.2016 regarding this matter.
Department for Women, Children, Differently Abled & Senior Citizens – Enhancement of Honorarium to the Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers with effect from 01-04-2016 – Administrative Sanction – Orders – Issued.
DEPARTMENT FOR WOMEN CHILDREN DIFFERENTLY ABLED AND SENIOR CITIZENS (PROGS-I)
G.O.Ms.No.8 Dated 06-02-2016 Read the following:–
1. G.O.Ms.No.12, Deptt., for W.C.D. & S.Cs., dated 18.03.2012.
2. G.O.Ms.No.24, Dept. for WCD & SC, dated 21.11.2013.
3. G.O.Rt.No.1469, Genl. Admn. (CABINET) Department, dt:15.05.2015.
4. From the Director, WD & CW Dept., Hyd Letter No.1659/K3/2011, dated 08.06.2015.
5. Govt. Memo.No.27/Prog,I/A2/2015, dated 07.08.2015.
ORDER:- In the references 1st and 2nd read above, the Government accorded administrative sanction for enhancement of honorarium of Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers.
2. In the reference 3rd read above, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has constituted the Group of Ministers with the following Ministers to study and finalize the proposals pertaining to enhancement of honorarium to the Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers:
- Hon’ble Minister for Finance & Planning, Commercial Taxes, Legislative Affairs
- Hon’ble Minister for Transport, Roads & Buildings
- Hon’ble Minister for Labour & Employment, Factories, Youth & Sports, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Hon’ble Minister for Women Empowerment, Child welfare and Disabled & Senior Citizens Welfare, Mines & Geology.
3. In the reference 4th read above, the Director, Women Development & Child Welfare, A.P. Hyderabad has furnished the budget entitlement on present payments and information regarding payment of honorarium by other States and requested enhance the honorarium of Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers.
4. In the reference 5th read above, the Director, W.D. & C.W. Department, A.P., Hyderabad has been informed that the roles and responsibilities of Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers have been approved and requested to take necessary action in the matter accordingly.
5. The Group of Ministers has recommended to enhance the honorarium to the Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers
6. After careful examination of the matter and based on the recommendations of the Group of Ministers, the Government hereby enhance the honorarium of Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers as follows :-.
• The honorarium of Anganwadi Worker is enhanced from the existing Rs.4,200/- per month to Rs.7,000/- per month.
• The honorarium of Mini Anganwadi Worker is enhanced from the existing Rs.2,950/- per month to Rs.4,500/- per month.
• The honorarium of Anganwadi Helper is enhanced from the existing Rs.2,200/- per month to Rs.4,500/- per month.
7. The above orders i.e., enhancement of the honorarium will come into force w.e.f. 01.04.2016
G.O Ms.No.8 Dated 6.02.2016 is available at http://goir.ap.gov.in
Download G.O MS.No.8 Dated 6.02.2016 for detailed information about Anganwadi Workers Salary Enhancement from April 2016.
Leave a Reply