AP Employees Online Transfer Application System
AP Employees Online Transfer Application System/AP Online Employees Transfer System website http://transfers.ap.gov.in is launched for AP Employees Transfers 2016 registration. AP Employees need to apply online/register online for Transfers 2016. AP Employees Transfers Online Application Form is now available in this website http://transfers.ap.gov.in. Employees need to register at this website for Transfers 2016.
Today AP State Govt has released G.O.Ms.No.105 Dated 15.06.2016 regarding AP Online Employees Transfer System (OETS). The following points have been notified in the G.O for AP Employees Online Transfer Application form and AP Online Employees Transfer System
1. All the transfers have to be done through ‘Online Employee Transfer System’ developed by the ITE & C Department using url: http://transfers.ap.gov.in
2. The employees seeking transfer shall log in and fill the details including their options and preferences.
3. The software has three logins. One for the employee, one for DDO/Establishment Section officer and one for the Competent Authority.
Employee Login for AP Employees Online Transfer System
1. The employee has to enter his/her employee code, date of birth and mobile number. One time password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number entered. This OTP has to be entered by the employee to login into the system.
After login, he/she will have to do the following
- Enter fields such as date of joining service, date of joining in the present location, marital status etc.
- Upload his/her duly signed self-appraisal document in scanned pdf format.
- Select whether he/she is seeking consideration under para 3.(iv) of G.O.Ms.No.102.
- Give his/her options/preferences.
- There are certain mandatory fields which have to be filled.
- After all the mandatory fields are filled, he will get a message saying that the
report has been uploaded.
DDO’s have to log into the AP Online Employees Transfer System Website with their log in credentials. The following procedure has to be followed to proceed further.
DDO/Establishment Section Login
1. The opening page of the software has DDO login.
2. The process of login is the same as employee login.
3. Once he/she logs in, the DDO gets all the details of employees who have logged in under the competent authority. The software recognizes this based on employee code.
4. The DDO has to fill up correct details of the employee based on information available with him.
5. The DDO has also to enter the details of all employees who are eligible for transfer even if the concerned employee has not himself/herself entered data in the software.
1. Competent Authority (CA) has to log in the same manner as above.
2. CA gets all the details of the employee as entered by the employee as well as by the DDO.
3. The CA has to do performance appraisal of each employee.
4. The CA has to give his decision.
5. Orders will be generated automatically by the software.
This G.O is available at http://goir.ap.gov.in website.
Download G.O.Ms.No.105 Dated 15.06.2016 for detailed information regarding AP Employees Online Transfer Application System/AP Online Employees Transfer System, http://transfers.ap.gov.in, AP Employees Transfers Online Application Form.