AP Employees Transfers 2018
AP Employees Transfers 2018 G.O.MS.No.57 Dated 8.05.2018 was released by the dept of Finance, Govt of AP. AP Medical Health Transfers/AP Govt Employees can apply for General Transfers from 5th May 2018 to 4th June 2018. AP Employees/AP Medical Health Employees need to download the transfers application form from the official website and need to upload the filled in application back online.
G.O.MS.No.57 Dated 8.05.2018
AP Medical Health Employees Transfers/AP Employees Transfers 2018 G.O is as follows…
The existing ban on transfer of employees imposed is relaxed for the period from 5th May, 2018 to 4th June, 2018 to ensure right placement of employees to secure optimum productivity and commitment to furtherance of Government’s development objectives.
The following principles may be adopted while effecting transfer of employees: Transfers shall be effected only on the following grounds.
- Mutual Grounds
- On Request
Employees seeking transfer on these grounds shall have completed three years of continuous service as on 1st May 2018 in all cadres at the present station. Station means place (City, Town, Village) of actual working for the purpose of transfers and not office or institution.
Transfers on request shall be considered by the competent authority only against an existing clear vacancy.
Request transfers shall be considered by the competent authorities only in respect of employees fulfilling one or more of the conditions mentioned below as per AP Employees Transfers 2018 G.O.MS.No.57 Dated 8.05.2018.
- Visually challenged persons.
- Employees with disabilities of 40% or more as certified by a competent authority as per “persons with disabilities”.
- Husband and Wife cases (only one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure). Once the facility is utilized, the next request can be made only after eight years.
- Employees having mentally challenged children to a place where medical facilities are available.
- Widow employee appointed on Compassionate basis.
- Medical grounds for the diseases (either self or spouse or dependent children and dependent parents) of Cancer, Open Heart Operations, Neuro Surgery, Kidney Transplantation to places where such facilities available.
While considering the request transfers based on above conditions, preference shall be given to the employee with the longest tenure at a particular duty station, seniority in the cadre and outstanding performance record. In case of mutual transfers, both the employees seeking transfer on mutual grounds shall have completed three years of service as on 1st May 2018 at their present respective stations. Transfers on mutual grounds or request grounds shall not be done between the offices located in same station.
AP Medical Health Employees Transfers 2018/AP Employees Transfers 2018 G.O.MS.No.57 Dated 8.05.2018 is available online at http://goir.ap.gov.in website
Related: Teachers Transfers
For AP Medical Health Employees Transfers, Download G.O.MS.No.57 Dated 8.05.2018 for detailed information about AP Employees Transfers 2018