AP Model Primary Schools (Adharsha Pradhmika Paatasala)
AP Model Primary Schools (Adharsha Pradhamika Paatasala) will be established in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittor and Anantapur Districts. AP Govt has released AP Model Primary School G.O Ms.No.39, G.O Ms.No.40, G.O Ms.No.41, G.O Ms.No.42, G.O Ms.No.43, G.O Ms.No.44, G.O Ms.No.45, G.O Ms.No.46, G.O Ms.No.47, G.O Ms.No.48, G.O Ms.No.49, G.O Ms.No.50, and G.O Ms.No.51, Dated 7.08.2015 regarding AP Model Primary Schools.
AP Model Primary Schools
- Under one teacher, One Class room norm, five (5) Secondary Grade Teachers for Five (5) classes will be provided for Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) per GP/Municipality, provided the minimum enrollment from Class I to V is at least 100. (However, for the year 2015-16 the required enrollment is at least 80)
- One of the 5 teachers in the Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) will be exclusively identified as English Teacher
- Beyond 130 students enrolled, 5 SGTs + 1 Head Master post will be provided
- If the enrollment is <80, 4 Secondary Grade Teachers shall be provided, and on increased enrollment, the norm as at 1(a) shall be made applicable
- Comprehensive infrastructure facilities to be provided for Model Primary School are (a) Adequate class rooms, (b) Toilets & Water supply, (c) Furniture, (d) Library room with adequate books, (e) Audio-Visual equipped class rooms and (f) attached Early Childhood Center (ECE) as feeder Center
- Academic support will be provided on priority for Model Primary School for, quality enhancement and improving learning levels of students, special Training in English Teaching to the identified Teacher, Academic Coordination & Monitoring support by additional teachers (if required) and adequate Teaching Learning Material will be provided to the Model PS.
Norms for AP Model Schools
AP Model Primary Schools Norms:
1. To take Gram Panchayat / Municipality as a Unit.
2. Identify the Number of Primary schools (Govt/MPP/Mpl)functioning in the Gram Panchayat / Municipality.
3. Where there are multiple Primary Schools in a Gram Panchayat/Municipality within 1 km radius and with < 30 students enrolled, they may be consolidated as one Model Primary School.
4. The Schools with 30 enrollment (or vice-versa) within 1 KM radius in the Gram Panchayat
5. The identified school to be designated as Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) shall be Centrally located and accessible.
6. Primary School may be identified and designated as Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) for that GP/Municipality.
Exceptions for positive consolidation are
(i) where there is only one primary school in the whole Gram Panchayat even with (ii) Schools which have Physical barriers – Canal, National Highway, Railway track, etc.,
(iii)schools located in Primitive Tribal Groups’ habitations
(iv) Minor medium schools
(v) Primary Schools in exclusive SC, ST colonies. If the minor media schools and the schools in SC/ST colonies prefer to be consolidated with the Model Primary School of the Gram Panchayat such request may be agreed to.
AP Model Primary Schools G.O’s
District wise AP Model Primary Schools G.Os are as follows. These G.O’s available at http://goir.ap.gov.in
Download Anantapur Model Schools G.O Ms.No.39 Dated 7.08.2015
Download Chittoor Model Schools G.O Ms.No.40 Dated 7.08.2015
Download East Godavari Model Schools G.O Ms.No.41 Dated 7.08.2015
Download Guntur Model Schools G.O Ms.No.42 Dated 7.08.2015
Download Krishna Model Schools G.O Ms.No.43 Dated 7.08.2015
Download Kurnool Model Schools G.O Ms.No.44 Dated 7.08.2015
Download Nellore Model Schools G.O Ms.No.45 Dated 7.08.2015
Download prakasam Model Schools G.O Ms.No.46 Dated 7.08.2015
Download Srikakulam Model Schools G.O Ms.No.47 Dated 7.08.2015
Download Visakhapatnam Model Schools G.O Ms.No.48 Dated 7.08.2015
Download Vizianagaram Model Schools G.O Ms.No.49 Dated 7.08.2015
Download West Godavari Model Schools G.O Ms.No.50 Dated 7.08.2015
Download YSR Kadapa Model Schools G.O Ms.No.51 Dated 7.08.2015