AP New DA 3.668% from 1st July 2016 G.O Ms.No.140 Dated 11.08.2017

AP New DA 3.668% from 1st July 2016

AP New DA 3.668% from 1st July 2016/1.07.2016: G.O Ms.No.140 Dated 11.08.2017 released by AP Govt today regarding AP D.A 3.668% from 1st July 2016 for AP Employees. AP Employees New D.A enhanced from 18.34% to 22.008% @3.668%. The Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with the salary of September 2017 payable in the month of October 2017. The arrears on account of payment of D.A for the period from 1st July 2016 to 31st August 2017 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in the month of October 2017.



G.O Ms.No.140 Dated 11.08.2017

ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st July 2016 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued.

FINANCE (HR VI) DEPARTMENT, G.O MS.No.140 Dated 11.08.2017

Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders 8th read above to the employees of
Government of Andhra Pradesh drawing pay scales in the A.P. Revised Pay Scales 2015, from 18.34% of the basic pay to 22.008% of basic pay from 1st July, 2016.

In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), out of the arrears payable for the period from 1st July 2016 to 31st August 2017, 10% shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per G.O.Ms.No.250, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated 06-09-2012 and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of October 2017.




AP New DA 3.668% from 1st July 2016 shall also be payable to:

ap-new-da-3668-go-ms-no-140-dated-11082017The employees of Zilla Parishads, Mandal Parishads, Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Municipal Corporations, Agricultural Market Committees and Zilla Grandhalaya Samasthas, Work Charged Establishment, who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales 2015. Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales 2015. Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Universities including Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales 2015.



AP New DA 3.668% from 1.07.2016

Government also hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance rates in respect of State Government employees drawing the Revised U.G.C Pay
Scales, 2006, from 125% to 132% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July, 2016. Government also hereby order that the Dearness Allowance to State Government employees who are drawing the Revised U.G.C Pay Scales, 2016 shall be admissible at the rate of 2% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July 2016.

Government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Allowance in respect of Judicial Officers whose pay scales were revised as per
Shri E. Padmanabhan Committee Report vide G.O. Ms. No.73, Law (LA&J SC-F) Department dated: 01.05.2010 from 125% to 132% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July 2016.




Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance rate sanctioned in the G.O. 8th read above to the State Government employees in the
Andhra Pradesh Revised Pay Scales 2010 from 93.304% of the basic pay to 99.296% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July, 2016 in the Revised Pay Scales of 2010. Government also hereby sanction an ad-hoc increase of Rs.100/- per month in cash to the Part Time Assistants and Village Revenue Assistants from 1st July 2016

This DA G.O Ms.No.140 Dated 11.08.2017 is available online at www.goir.ap.gov.in website

AP Employees D.A from 1st January 2016

AP New D.A from 1st January 2015 G.O Ms.No.172

Download DA G.O Ms.No.140 Dated 11.08.2017 for more information about AP New DA 3.668% from 1st July 2016 for AP Employees.

AP New D.A G.O 140

Be the first to comment on "AP New DA 3.668% from 1st July 2016 G.O Ms.No.140 Dated 11.08.2017"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*