AP Teachers Transfers Rationalization Schedule 2017
AP Teachers Transfers Schedule 2017 and AP Teachers Rationalization Schedule 2017 is scheduled to bereleased today. AP Schools Rationalization 2017 will be conducted prior to Transfers. AP Teachers Transfers Guidelines G.O will likely be released today 19th May 2017. Minimum 2 years of service may be required for applying for Transfers of all School Assistant, SGT, HM, LP, LFL HM, PET and PD.AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Schedule will be updated as soon as it is released officially.
The following is 2015 transfers schedule.
AP Teachers Transfers Schedule 2015 (Tentative).
- Release of Transfers and Rationalization Guidelines and Norms G.O: 31.08.2015
- Rationalization of Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools: 31.08.2015 to 4.09.2015
- Display of District wise, Category wise, Medium wise Vacancies: 6.09.2015
- Transfers Online Apply @http://184.108.40.206/APTeacherTransfers/Forms/OnlineApplicationForm.aspx: 07.09.2015 to 18.09.2015
- Confirmation of the transfers application form: 18.09.2015
- Transfers Seniority List Display: 18.09.2015
- Objections if any on the Transfers Seniority Lists displayed on the official website: 18.09.2015
- Transfers Final Seniority List announcement: 19.09.2015
- Web Counselling Options Entry: 21.09.2015 to 24.09.2015
- Entitlement points will also be awarded on the basis of performance indicators.
- Head Masters Transfers: xx.09.2015
- School Assistant Cadre Transfers: xx.09.2015 to xx.09.2015
- SGT (Secondary Grade Teachers) Transfers: xx.09.2015 to xx.09.2015
- Transfers Orders: 30th September 2015. It is expected that transfer orders will be sent to the school, from which teacher requests for transfer.
Transfers Norms 2015
Minimum 2 years service may be required to apply online for transfers 2015 for all cadre teachers @http://www.aponline.gov.in. All 8 years completed teachers and 5 years completed Head Masters must be transferred from that place. Their places will be shown as vacancies. 25% weightage will likely be given to teachers performance. Next year the same will likely be 50%. Teachers of Andhra Pradesh have been looking forward for transfers from May 2015. This will be a very good news for them. Last time in 2013, transfers were conducted in unified Andhra Pradesh.
All Teachers, School Assistants, Grade 2 Head Masters, Secondary Grade Teachers, PETs, LEF Head Masters, Language Pandits, Physical Directors are required to apply online for Transfers. Model transfers application form is still available online at the AP Online website. This year 2015, AP Teachers Transfers will be conducted on the basis of Web Counselling. This is the first time that the AP State Govt is conducting transfers through web counselling. Teachers can need to enter 199 options for transfers. Check the following AP Teachers Transfers 2017 related links for more information.
Click Transfer Application Form for AP Teachers Transfers Online Application Form
Transfers Online Apply: http://220.127.116.11/APTeacherTransfers/Forms/OnlineApplicationForm.aspx
Click Web Counselling for AP Teachers Transfers Web Counselling Procedure
Leave a Reply