AP TNIT Online Exam
AP TNIT Online Exam for School Assistants will be conducted on 20.08.2016 and 21.08.2016. AP state govt is decided to conduct the Training Needs Identification Test (TNIT) during August and September 2016 to all the subject teachers i.e. School Assistants.
(i) to assess the Teachers’ knowledge on subject content and methodology to identify difficult gap/areas requiring further support to the teacher.
(ii) to design and provide need based training’s to the teachers in those specific areas in respective subjects.
The TNIT is scheduled to be conducted on 20th& 21st of August, 2016 in all districts, except Krishna and Guntur. The dates for Krishna and Guntur districts is after Krishna Pushakaras will be 10.09.2016 & 11.09.2016
1. Examination will be conducted in four sessions on 20.08.2016 & 21.08.2016 in all Districts except Krishna & Guntur Districts from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM & 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM respectively.
2. Candidates will be allowed to opt for exam center from 11.08.2016 to 16.08.2016 by using Treasury ID/Aadhar Number along with Date of Birth.
3. First cum first serve will be given preference for opting the exam center.
4. Candidates who do not exercise their opted will be allotted to the centers available in the Districts.
5. After opting for specific examination center pl download the Hall Ticket for appearing for the examination, as per the schedule mentioned above.
ABOUT AP TNIT QUESTION PAPER:
1. Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time.
2. Each question will have 4 options.
3. Each question will be of 0.5 mark, which will be displayed at the right hand top of each question.
4. The questions can be answered in any order the candidate may wish to
5. The exam screen will continuously display the remaining time at the right hand top of the question paper.
6. The candidates shall be allowed to clarify their doubts about the question paper only before the commencement of the exam, no queries related to question papers shall be entertained from the candidates after commencement of the exam.
7. There is no negative marking for this AP TNIT Online Examination for School Assistants
1. In order to answer a question, you have to “click” the option you think is appropriate/ correct. The option which has been clicked on will be highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by you for the question.
2. If you do not wish to attempt the question then you should not click on any option for that question and may click ‘Next’.
3. You can ‘Bookmark’ questions to review before submitting.
4. You can navigate between questions either by clicking on ‘Previous’/‘Next’ or by directly clicking on the question numbers which are displayed as attempted/ not-attempted / bookmarked in the Section wise Summary panel.
ABOUT THE PREVIEW AND SUBMISSION:
1. The answers are saved whenever the candidate navigates e.g., by clicking on Next/Previous button.
2. The candidates can make changes in their choice of alternative only before clicking the “Submit” button.
3. You may be able to submit the paper only after two hours and twenty minutes from the start of the exam.
4. If the candidate wishes to submit the test he/she has to click on the “Done” button.
5. On clicking “Done”, there will be three warning screens displayed namely Warning 1, Warning 2 & Final Warning.
6. In case if the candidate wants to return to the question paper, he/she can lick on “Go to Test”.
7. After the expiry of 150 minutes the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. The answers of the candidate would be saved automatically by the computer system even if he has not clicked the “Finish” button.
Candidates can be debarred/ disqualified by the Centre Superintendent for any of the following reasons.
1. Creating a disturbance.
2. Impersonation – Attempting to take the examination for someone else.
Check the official website http://cse.ap.gov.in/DSE for more information about TNIT