APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2016
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus is changing. New/Proposed APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2016 for General Studies (Gazetted/Non Gazetted Posts) and Group 2 Main Exam Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 Syllabus is as follows. APPSC will soon be issuing Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 Recruitment Notification for about 10000 various vacancies. Candidates can download APPSC Group 2 Syllabus in PDF Format from APPSC official website http://website.apspsc.gov.in/home.appsc
APPSC Group 2 General Studies Syllabus (Gazetted Services)
APPSC Group 2 General Studies Syllabus (Gazetted Services) important topics are as follows. Download APPSC Group 2 Syllabus in PDF format for detailed information.
- Events of national and inter national importance.
- Current affairs- inter national, national and regional.
- Contemporary developments in science & technology and information technology.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e governance initiatives
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Physical geography of India sub-continent.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus of Main Exam Paper 2, Paper 3 are as follows
APPSC Group 2 Main Exam Paper 2 Syllabus
APPSC Group 2 Main Exam Paper 2 Syllabus important topics are as follows
SECTION 1: Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh.
SECTION 2: An overview of Indian Constitution
APPSC Group 2 Main Exam Paper 3 Syllabus
APPSC Group 2 Main Exam Paper 3 Syllabus important topics are as follows
SECTION 1: Planning in India and India Economy
- Planning in Indian Economy
- Indian Economic Policies
- Availability of Natural resources and Development
- Money, Banking and Public Finance
- Meaning and measurements of growth
Contemporary Problems and Development of Andhra Pradesh
1. National Income and concepts – Gross Domestic Product – Net Domestic Product , Percapita Income – and Human Development Index as measurement of development – contribution of agriculture to income and employment in Andhra Pradesh.
2. Five years plans of Andhra Pradesh – Outlays – Finance in public sector plans – Resource allocation pattern in the five year plans of Andhra Pradesh.
3. Land reforms in Andhra Pradesh – Need for Land Reforms –Structure of Land Holdings Forest and sown– Irrigated area – Cropping pattern – sources of agricultural finances – agricultural subsidies – public distribution system in Andhra Pradesh.
4. Industries in Andhra Pradesh – Growth and structure of industries– Role of Small Scale and Cottage Industries – structure of Co -operatives – share of Co – operatives in total credit of Andhra Pradesh.
5. Service sectors of Andhra Pradesh – Importance – Composition and growth with special reference to Power, Transport and Communication, Tourism and Information Technology in Andhra Pradesh.
Note: This is the proposed Syllabus only. APPSC will soon released confirmed APPSC Group 2 Syllabus with in few days. Download APPSC Group 2 Syllabus from the following APPSC official website http://apspsc.gov.in
Related: APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2016
Related: APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2016