Amaravati Foundation Ceremony
Amaravati Foundation Ceremony will be held on 22.10.2015. AP New Capital City Amaravathi Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony is scheduled to be held on the 22nd October 2015. Amaravathi Route Map for AA and AAA Pass Holders is available at www.amaravati.gov.in. Sri Narendra Modiji, Hon’ble Prime Minister of India and many Indian and Foreign Dignitaries will participate in the function. AP State Govt has announced Amaravati Foundation Ceremony as State Function.
Amaravati foundation ceremony is to be held on the auspicious day of Vijayadashami, October 22, and marks a milestone in the development of Amaravati. The Foundation will be laid by Sri. Narendra Modi, Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, and the function will be presided over by Sri. Chandrababu Naidu, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. The event marks a day of celebration for Andhra Pradesh, and all are cordially invited to join the event.
My Brick My Amaravati website was launched on 15.10.2015. AP State Govt is inviting people to donate for the construction of the new capital city Amaravathi. AP Chief Minister has launched My Brick My Amaravati program and official website http://amaravati.gov.in/index.aspx. Donors can donate by purchasing virtual bricks from the official website. Each E-Brick costs Rs.10
Amaravati Foundation Ceremony will be held on 22nd October 2015. The following Educational, Health Care, Commercial, Sports, Police, Safety Management facilities will be provided to the people of new capital city Amaravati.
- One Engineering College for 10,00,000 people
- One Medical College for 10,00,000 people
- One other professional College for 10,00,000 people
- One Nursing and Paramedical Institute for 10,00,000 people
- One LPG/Gas Godown for 50,000 people
- One Milk Booth for 5,000 people
- One Dispensary for 15,000 people
- One Nursing home, Child Welfare and Maternity Center for 1,00,000 people
- One Polytechnic College for 1,00,000 people
- One Intermediate hospital for 1,00,000 people
- One Multi specialty Hospital for 1,00,,000 people
- One General Hospital for 2,50,000 people
- One Pre Primary School for 2,500 people
- One Primary School for 5,000 people
- One Senior Secondary School for 7,500 people
- One Police Post for 50,000 people
- One Police Station for 90,000 people
- One district jail for 10,00,000 people
Download Amaravati City Draft Master Plan for detailed information.
AP Sate Government has notified erstwhile Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri, Urban Development Authority (VGTMUDA) area as Capital Region and orders were issued notifying area between Vijayawada and Guntur Districts on the Krishna River bank as Capital city. Government, after due consideration of history of Telugu people and aspirations of the state population, named the Capital City as Amaravati.
Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority, Vijayawada has stated that the temporary Capital of the state of AP is proposed to be constructed in the land parcels of Amaravati Township belonging to A.P Capital Region Development Authority, as the Township is well connected with National Highway and located between Guntur and Vijayawada.
Check the following website for detailed information about Amaravati Foundation Ceremony and Amaravati Route Map
Amaravati Website : www.amaravati.gov.in