AP New DA 3.144% from 1.01.2015
G.O Ms.No.18 Dated 10.02.2016 released for AP New DA 3.144% from 1.01.2015. New D.A 3.144% from 1st January 2015 is applicable to AP State Govt Employees and Pensioners. AP New DA from 1.01.2015 will be paid from March 2016 Salaries. 14 Months D.A Arrears from January 2015 to February 2016 will be paid to GPF accounts of the individuals.
G.O Ms.No.18 Dated 10.02.2016
ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st January 2015– Sanctioned – Orders – Issued. FINANCE (HR VI) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No.18 Dated 10.02.2016.
Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders fifth read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh drawing pay in the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 8.908 % of the basic pay to 12.052 % of basic pay from 1st January 2015.
The Dearness Allowance sanctioned, shall be paid in cash with the salary of March, 2016 payable on 01st April 2016. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st January 2015 to 29th February 2016 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.
However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 30th June 2016 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due to retire on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS) of the arrears from 1st January 2015 to 29th February 2016, 10% of the DA arrears shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash.
The tenth pay revision commission recommended the following on the Dearness Allowance. According to the PRC 2015, The dearness Allowance be regulated at 0.524% for the state employees for every one percent of dearness allowance sanctioned to the employees of Govt of India with effect from 01.01.2014.
DA orders may applicable to
(a) all employees of the State Government;
(b) employees of the Local Bodies and Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics, in respect of those drawing pay in a regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015; and
(c) the Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015.
TS Govt has sanctioned 3.144% D.A to its employees and pensioners on the 9th September 2015 wide G.O.MS.No.129 Dated 09.09.2015. But AP State Govt has not announced D.A from many a months. AP Employees and Pensioners have been looking for D.A G.O from so many months. At last, AP State Govt has released G.O Ms.No.18 Dated 10.02.2016 regarding AP New D.A from 1.01.2015.
AP New D.A G.O Ms.No.18 Dated 10.02.2016 is available at http://goir.ap.gov.in. Download G.O Ms.No.18 Dated 10.02.2016 for detailed information.
Download AP New D.A G.O No.18
|New DA Table w.e.f 01.01.2015|
|DA to be
|DA to be
Leave a Reply