RGUKT IIIT Admissions for Srikakulam/Ongole

RGUKT IIIT Admissions for Srikakulam/Ongole





RGUKT IIIT Admissions Notification for Srikakulam and Onglore is released. Admissions to 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Program 2016 at Srikakulam & Ongole campus will be started from this academic year. Counseling & Admissions will be held at RGUKT Nuzvid campus for both Srikakulam & Ongole.

Admission Procedure:

a) Admissions to the first year of Integrated B.Tech Program (2016-17) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government for the year 2016-17 under Statute 13 (3), shall be added to the 10thclass GPA of those applicants who studied in non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective of providing weightage to the socio economically challenged students in the admission process.

b) Special allocation one seat to each unrepresented mandal prescribed by the Government for the year 2016-17 will be made, which shall be filled up by following the rule of reservation, pending amendment to Statute-13 of RGUKT Act, 2008.

c) At RGUKT, Nuzvid, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Andhra University Region which includes the Districts of East Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Vijayanagaram, Visakhapatnam, West Godavari) and the remaining 15% of the seats are open to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana students based on merit, as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.




Eligibility for Admission:

a) Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, and conducted in 2016.

b) Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2016, (21 years incase of students belonging to SC and ST categories).

c) International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.

Selection Method:

a) Admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and as per the provisions of Presidential Order, 1974. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government for the year 2016-17 under Statute 13 (3), shall be added to the 10th class GPA of applicants from non-residential Government Schools including the Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools for selection, with an objective of providing weightage to help the students from socially, economically deprived sections of the society for admissions

Counseling:




a) The provisional selected candidates for counseling shall report in person at RGUKT – Nuzvid Institute, Nuzvid, Krishna District, A.P. for the verification of original certificates / documents mentioned below and the details provided in the application form. The candidates should submit a print out copy of the application along with the following documents at the time of counseling.

RGUKT IIIT Admissions Important Dates

1. Last date for receiving online application by RGUKT, Nuzvid 29.07.2016
2. Last date for receiving printout of the online application by post (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) 29.07.2016
3. Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling 31.07.2016
4. Verification of Certificates for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) at RGUKT, Nuzvid 04.08.2016 (PH, Sports) 05.08.2016 (NCC, CAP)
5. Counseling for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) for both Srikakulam & Ongole campuses at RGUKT, Nuzvid 08.08.2016 & 09.08.2016
6. Counseling & Admissions for both Srikakulam & Ongole at RGUKT, Nuzvid – Phase-I 10.08.2016 & 11.08.2016
7. Counseling for Other State & International / NRI students 10.08.2016
8. Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling – Phase-II 12.08.2016
9. Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT, Nuzvid -Phase-II (Waitlisted Candidates) 13.08.2016 10. Orientation for admitted students 14.08.2016
11. Commencement of classes for admitted students (2016 batch) 16.08.2016




Download official notification for RGUKT IIIT Admissions for Srikakulam and Ongole

Selection List

1 Comment on "RGUKT IIIT Admissions for Srikakulam/Ongole"

  1. sir could you please tell me what is the least GPA for admissions in RGUKT Srikakulam&Ongle

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*