Single Woman Pensions
Single Woman Pensions/Ontari Mahila Pensions/TS Govt Single Woman Aasara Pensions Guidelines have been released by TS Govt. Telangana Govt has released G.O Ms.No.27 Dated 2.05.2017 for the Financial Assistance to Single Woman of Telangana. TS Govt has released operational guidelines to provide financial assistance to Telangana Single Woman Pensions.
G.O Ms.No.27 Dated 2.05.2017
The following is the G.O Ms.No.27 Dated 2.05.2017 copy which was released today. Single Woman Pension Guidelines were released through this G.O. RD Department – Social Security Pensions – Aasara Scheme – Social Safety Net Strategy – Implementation of Financial Assistance to Single Women in the State – Orders – Issued
PANCHAYAT RAJ & RURAL DEVELOPMENT (RD) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No. 27 Dated 02.05.2017
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.17, PR&RD (RD.I) Department, dated 05-11-2014.
2. G.O.Ms.No.23, PR&RD (RD.I) Department, dated 25-11-2014.
3. Proposal received from the CEO, SERP, Lr.No.114/SERP.Aasara/Single Women/2017, dated:13-04-2017 & 19-04-2017.
ORDER: Government of Telangana, as part of its commitment to protect the most vulnerable sections of society through its over-arching social safety net strategy, has decided to initiate a new social security scheme called “Financial Assistance to Single Women”. The objective of the scheme is to cover the most vulnerable Single Women who have no family support and are in dire financial stress.
2. After careful examination of the matter and in consultation with various stake holders, Government hereby issue the following guidelines for extending Financial Assistance to Single Women.
Name of the programme: The new social security scheme proposed by the Government shall be called as “Financial Assistance to Single Women” and shall be effective from 1st April 2017.
Single Woman Pensions Guidelines
Following are some of Single Woman Pension Guidelines released along with G.O Ms.No.27 Dated 2.05.2017
- Married women above the age of 18 years who has been separated from her husband or whose husband has deserted her and the separation
period shall be more than one year.
- Unmarried women who are above 30 years of age in rural areas and above 35 years of age in urban areas.
- The beneficiaries so identified shall belong to household with annual income less than 1.5 lakh in rural area and 2.00 lakh in urban area as per guidelines issued vide G.O. Ms No. 23, PR&RD (RD-I) Department, dated 25.11.2014
- The beneficiary should not have been covered under any other social security pension scheme or should not be a pensioner under any public or private sector organization
- Woman, who belongs to any of the categories mentioned above, but are above 65 years of age, shall be covered under Old Age pension of Aasara Scheme
Note: In case the beneficiary remarries or gets permanent employment or economic stability after the sanction of Financial Assistance, the benefit shall be discontinued after ascertaining the status
The Financial Assistance to Single Women Scheme shall be implemented through the Chief Executive Officer, Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty, Telangana. The CEO, SERP shall take steps to implement the scheme as per instructions issued by the Government. The District Collectors shall take steps to allot one Livelihood Support Scheme to these women.
Download Single Woman Pensions/Ontari Mahila Pensions/Single Woman Aasara Pensions Guidelines G.O Ms.No.27 Dated 2.05.2017 from the official website http://goir.telangana.gov.in for more information about Single Woman Pensions/Ontari Mahila Pensions implementation guidelines.