Telangana New Excise Policy 2015-2017
Telangana New Excise Policy 2015-2017 is announced by TS Prohibition & Excise dept. TS Govt has released G.O Ms.No.163, G.O Ms.No.164, G.O Ms.No.165 Dated 11.09.2015 regarding Telangana New Excise Policy for 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 and annual license fee for Liquor shops. Telangana New Excise Policy 2015-2017 related G.O’s are as follows.
G.O Ms.No.165 Dated 11.09.2015
REVENUE DEPARTMENT – Prohibition & Excise – Telangana Excise (Grant of Licence of Selling by Shop and Conditions of Licence) Rules, 2012 – Annual Licence fee in respect of retail outlets (A4 shops) for the years 2015-16 and 2016-17 i.e., from 01.10.2015 to 30.09.2016 and from 01.10.2016 to 30.09.2017 – Orders – Issued.
In exercise of the powers conferred under sub-rule (1) of rule 16 of the Telangana Excise (Grant of License of Selling by Shop and Conditions of License) Rules, 2012, as adapted to the State of Telangana vide G.O.Ms.No.85, Revenue (Excise-II) Dept., dated 29.6.2015 and as amended from time to time, the Government of Telangana hereby notify the following annual licence fee of shops (Form A-4 licences) for the years 2015-16 and 2016-17 as indicated in the annexure to this order
Telangana New Excise Policy 2015-2017 related G.O No.164 as follows.
G.O Ms.No.164 Dated 11.09.2015
REVENUE DEPARTMENT – Prohibition & Excise – Excise Policy 2015-2017 (i.e., from 01.10.2015 to 30.09.2017 for disposal of retail liquor outlets (A4 shops) in the State – Orders – Issued
- Telangana Government, after careful examination of the policy and suggestions received from various stakeholders hereby formulate the Excise Policy in relation to Retail Liquor Shops for the Excise Year 2015-2017.
- The privilege of selling of IMFL through retail shops shall be granted by collecting fixed licence fee based on the population, as per 2011 census, in the places viz., Municipal Corporations / Municipality / Nagar Panchayat / Town or Village for the period 2015-17
- The number of retail shops shall be retained at the present level of (2216)
- The Commissioner of Prohibition & Excise is permitted to relocate the undisposed A4 shops from any locality / area as he thinks fit, but he shall not relocate the A4 shop from higher licence fee slab to lower licence fee slab
- The Method of selection for grant of shop licences shall be by draw of lots
- The period of licence shall be two (2) years i.e., from 01.10.2015 to 30.9.2017
|Sl.No.||Population Slab as per 2011
|Licence Fee per Annum
(Rs. in Lakhs)
|1||Up to 10,000||39.00|
|2||Above 10,000 up to 50,000||40.80|
|3||Above 50,000 up to 3,00,000||50.40|
|4||Above 3,00,000 up to 5,00,000||60.00|
|5||Above 5,00,000 up to 20,00,000||81.60|
Telangana New Excise Policy 2015-2017 related G.O No.165 as follows.
G.O Ms.No.163 Dated 11.09.2015
RULES – The Telangana Excise (Grant of Licence of Selling by Shop and Conditions of Licence) Rules, 2012 – Amendments – Orders – Issued. TS Govt has released several rules in connection with telangana New Excise Policy 2015-2017. All these rules are available along with necessary certificates such as Affidavit, Security bond cum Affidavit, Application for grant of A4 Licence . Download G.O Ms.No.163 Dated 11.09.2015 for detailed information. All these G.O’s are available at http://goir.telangana.gov.in