TS Anganwadi Workers Salary Enhancement
TS Anganwadi Teachers, Helpers, mini anganwadi workers salary has been enhanced from Rs.7000 to Rs.10,500. Telangana Govt has released TS Anganwadi Salary Enhancement G.O Ms.No.3. Telangana Anganwadi Teachers Salary enhanced to Rs.10,500, TS Anganwadi helpers salary enhanced to Rs.6000 and mini anganwadi workers salary enhanced to Rs.6000
Department for Women, Children, Disabled & Senior Citizens – Enhancement of honorarium to Anganwadi Teachers Anganwadi Helpers and Mini Anganwadi Workers in the State from the month of April 2017 – Orders – Issued
G.O Ms.No.3 Dated 6.03.2017
DEPT. FOR WOMEN CHILDREN DISABLED & SENIOR CITIZENS (SCHEMES)
G.O.MS.No.3, Dated 06-03-2017.
Read the following:-
1.G.O.Ms.No.15, Dept. for WCD&SC, dated:23-05-2015.
2.From the Principal Secretary to CM, Chief Minister Office, Note No.149/PSCM/2017, dated: 27-02-2017.
3.G.O.Ms.No.2, Dept., for WCD&SC (Schemes), dt:27-02-2017
4.From the Director, WD & CW, Hyderabad, Letter No.759/ ICDS-1/2017, Dated:27-02-2017.
In the G.O.1st read above, orders were issued enhancing the honorarium to Anganwadi workers and Anganwadi Helpers and Mini Anganwadi workers w.e.f. 01.03.2015.
2. In the G.O. 3rd read above, orders were issued changing nomenclature of the Anganwadi Worker working in the Integrated Child Development Scheme projects on Honorarium basis as “Anganwadi Teacher”.
3. In the reference 4th read above, the Director, Women Development & Child Welfare, T.S., Hyderabad has submitted the proposals requesting for enhancement of honorarium to Anganwadi Teachers from Rs.7,000/- to Rs.10,500/- and Anganwadi Helpers and mini Anganwadi workers from Rs.4,500/- to Rs.6,000/- as per the assurance given by the Hon’ble C.M., in the interaction with Anganwadi Workers on 27-02-2017 at Janahita, Pragathi Bhavan.
4. After careful examination of the proposal of the Director, WD & CW Department, Government hereby enhance the honorarium to Anganwadi Teachers and Anganwadi Helpers and Mini Anganwadi Workers from the month of April 2017 i.e., monthly honorarium payable after 30-04-2017 as detailed below:
|Sl.No.||Category||Existing honorarium||Enhanced honorarium|
5. The Director, Women Development and Child Welfare Department is requested to take necessary action accordingly.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (EBS.III) Department, vide U.O.No.10511/33/A2/EBS.III/17, dated:28-02-2017
Download G.O.MS.No.3 Dated 06-03-2017 for more information about Telangana/TS Anganwadi Teachers, Helpers, mini anganwadi workers salary enhanced from Rs.7000 to Rs.10,500.