AP DEECET 2016 Counselling Seat Allotment Orders
AP DEECET 2016 Counselling (1st phase/2nd phase) will be started from 29th July 2016. AP DEECET 2016 Seat Allotment Orders can be downloaded from the DEECET 2016 official website after the completion of AP DEECET Web Counseling. AP DEECET Counselling Schedule is as follows.
- AP DEECET 1st Phase counselling: 29.07.2016
- AP DEECET 2nd Phase counselling: 11.08.2016
AP DEECET 2016 Counselling is postponed to 29th July 2016.
AP DEECET 2016 Web Options
DEECET Phase 1 Web Options
- Web Options: 23/07/2016 to 01/08/2016
- Allotment of Seats: 02/08/2016 to 05/08/2016
- Allotment of Seats College wise list display: 02/08/2016
- Counselling and Verification of Certificates: 07/08/2016 to 08/08/2016
- First Instructions Day: 09-08-2016.
DEECET Phase 2 Web Options
- Web Options: 11-08-2016 to 13-08-2016
- Allotment of Seats: 16-08-2016 to 18-08-2016
- Allotment of Seats College wise list display: 19-08-2016
- Counselling and Verification of Certificates: 20-08-2016 to 22-08-2016
- First Instructions Day: 09-08-2016
This year 2016 about 2,00,000 candidates have attended to AP Dietcet 2016 (AP DEECET 2016) Examination. About 35000 Seat available in all DIETs across Andhra Pradesh. Candidates need to apply online to submit their Preferences of colleges through Web based selection. Then candidates need to download their Seat Allotment Order.
All the sanctioned intake of seats in D.Ed course in the Govt. DIETs and Private Un Aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions shall be filled by the Convener AP DEECET 2016. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in DIETCET-2016/AP DEECET 2016. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and remaining 15% of sets shall be unreserved seats.
The rules of reservation of seats for SC/ST/BC/PCP/NCC/SCOUTS&GUIDES/ DEFENCE PERSONNEL etc., shall be followed as prescribed by the government from time to time. Reservations of Seats for the Defense Personnel, their children, spouses: For Ex-Service men, Defense Personnel, Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force residing in Andhra Pradesh and / or their children /spouses, as per rules.
AP DEECET 2016 Counselling (1st phase) will likely be started from 29th July 2016. AP DEECET Online Exam Guidelines.
Documents required for AP DEECET 2016 Counselling
The following documents are required by candidates to appear for AP DEECET Counselling.
1. Pdf of Online Application of AP DEECET 2016
2. Rank Card of AP DIETCET 2016/AP DEECET 2016
3. SSC or its Equivalent Certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
4. Certificates of Qualifying examination as submitted in the Online application.
5. Transfer Certificate from the institution where last studied.
6. Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
7. Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO for candidates claiming admission under quota For reservation of BC/SC/ST categories.
8. PH Certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of candidates claiming reservation under quota for PH category.
9. Special Category certificates (CAP, NCC, Sports).
10. Income certificate issued by Tahsildhar
Visit the following official website for more information about AP DEECET 2016 Counselling and AP DEECET 2016 Seat Allotment Orders
Leave a Reply