AP Employees Transfers 2019
AP Employees Transfers 2019 Guidelines G.O Ms.No.45 Dated 24.06.2019 released by the Finance department today. The relaxation on transfers shall be effective from 25th June 2019 to 5th July 2019. Transfers shall be effected “on request” basis and on administrative grounds. Teachers, Lecturers are exempted from transfers as Academic year has already been started. As per AP Employees Transfers Guidelines G.O Ms.No.45 Dated 24.06.2019, Employees who completed 05 years at a station shall be invariably transferred.
G.O Ms.No.45 Dated 24.06.2019
Public Services – Human Resources – Transfers and Postings of Employees – Guidelines /Instructions – Orders – Issued
The existing ban on transfer of employees imposed vide the reference 8th read above is relaxed for the period from 25th June, 2019 to 5th July, 2019 to ensure right placement of employees to secure optimum productivity and commitment to furtherance of Government’s development objectives.
- Service in all cadres at a station shall be counted while calculating the period of stay. Station means place (City, Town,Village) of actual working for the purpose of transfers and not office or institution.
- However, for State Audit Department, station means Office within the Zone as all their offices are situated in the District Headquarters only.
- All transfers effected by following the procedure where employees indicated preference for stations shall be treated as request transfers for the purpose of sanction of TTA and other transfer benefits.
- All vacancies in Notified Agency areas shall be filled first before filling posts in the non – ITDA areas
Transfers Preference Categories
Preference will be given to below categories:
- Employees with disabilities of 40% or more as certified by a competent authority as per “persons with disabilities”.
- Employees having mentally challenged children to a place where medical facilities are available.
- Medical grounds for the diseases (either self or spouse or dependent children and dependent parents) of Cancer, Open Heart Operations, Neuro Surgery, Kidney Transplantation to places where such facilities available.
- Widow employee appointed on Compassionate appointments.
- Husband and Wife cases (only one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure). Once the facility is utilized, the next request can be made only after eight years.
NO Transfers for Teachers
The Education Departments, viz., School Education, Higher Education, Intermediate Education, Technical Education and the Education Departments working under the Welfare Departments are exempted from the above transfer guidelines as the academic year has already commenced
Download AP Employees Transfers Guidelines G.O Ms.No.45 Dated 24.06.2019 from the following official website https://goir.ap.gov.in/ for detailed information about AP Employees Transfers 2019 Guidelines.
AP Employees Transfers Guidelines G.O Ms.No.57 Dated 8.05.2018
Leave a Reply