AP Teachers Inter District Transfers
AP Teachers Inter District Transfers will soon be conducted. AP Teachers Inter District Transfers Guidelines, Inter District Transfers Schedule has been released by the AP State Govt vide proceedings Rc.No. 1900/Estt.IV/2015 Dated 10.12.2015. AP Teachers need to apply online for Inter District Transfers 2015-2016.
School Education Department – Inter District Transfers 2015 of Teachers working in Zilla Parishad/Mandal Parishad on Spouse and Mutual Grounds – Instructions Issued. To consider the request for Inter District Transfers a fixed time schedule through an Online Process strictly in accordance with the provisions contained in the Rules in AP Public Employment of Local Cadres and regulation of Direct Recruitment Order 1975.
Eligibility for Inter District Transfers 2015
AP Teachers Inter District Transfers Eligibility is as follows
- Teachers / Headmasters working in State Government/ Lila Parishad/ Mandal Parishad Schools are eligible to apply for Inter District Transfers under the same management.
- Minimum service of the applicant teacher shall be 2 years as on 01.12.2015 in the present District and in the present category of post,
- Teachers whose spouse is working in State Government / Central Government / State Public Sector / Central Public Sector / University and Local Body are eligible to apply
- Mutual transfers of the same category and of the same management would be permitted.
- In case of Mutual transfers, both the teachers should give consent for such transfer and such consent shall be countersigned by the Mandel Educational Officer/Deputy Educational Officer concerned.
- One teacher can give consent to only one teacher working in the other district on Mutual basis
- Teachers who are unauthorized absent, facing charges under CCA rules, under suspension are not eligible to apply.
- The applications of in-eligible teachers and in-complete applications will not be considered. ix. The teachers concerned shall be responsible for the correctness of the Information furnished by them.
- Teachers concerned are responsible for the correctness of the information furnished by them.
Teachers Inter District Transfers Procedure
AP Teachers Inter District Transfers Procedure is as follows
- Teachers shall apply online for Inter District Transfers from the official website http://www.cse.ap.gov.in
- Only online application received through the specified website authorized by Commissioner of School Education will be considered at State level. In addition, the candidates shall also download application form, fill up and sign give to the concerned Mandal Educational Officers.
- MEOs concerned should verify all the details / particulars with original records and certificates and after satisfying their correctness they shall submit to the DEOs.
- Once the teacher enters application form online, that is final.
- No teacher shall apply twice in online.
- A declaration shall be given by the applicant that he/she would forego his/her seniority in the old unit and accept to take last rank in the new unit (district),
The District Educational Officer concerned shall forward the applications of the teachers in the prescribed proforma issued in Government Circular Memo.No.7232iMC-I/GAD/2011, dated 04.08.2011.
AP Teachers Inter District Transfers Schedule is as follows. On-line applications shall be made in the formats prescribed. Such of the requests of teachers / Headmasters who have already submitted their requests for inter-district transfers, whose requests are pending at various levels shall be deemed to have been closed at all levels and they shall apply afresh in the on-line format as per the guidelines now issued under this G.O. No application for inter-district transfer other-wise than in accordance with the orders issued will be considered.
AP Teachers Inter District Transfers Schedule
AP Teachers Inter District Transfers Schedule 2015-2016 is as follows
|AP Teachers Inter District Transfers Schedule 2015-2016|
|Apply for Transfer Online and Submission of Applications to the Concerned MEOs||28.12.2015 to 8.01.2016|
|Receiving Application Form Print Out and Verification of Applications by the MEOs||6.01.2015 to 13.01.2016|
|Verification by the DEOs||13.01.2016 to 23.01.2016|
|Submission to the Commissioner of School Education||25.01.2016 to 26.01.2016|
|Verification and Finalization at DSE||26.01.2016 to 28.01.2016|
|Submission to the Government||31.01.2016|
|Relief and Joining of Transferred Teachers||Informed Later|
Download AP Teachers Inter District Transfers Guidelines and Schedule Proceedings copy for more information.