GHMC Voters List
GHMC Voters List/GHMC Voter Slips can be downloaded from http://www.tsec.gov.in website. GHMC Voters can check their name in the GHMC Voters List and Download Wardwise GHMC Voter Slips (Photo Voter Slips) from Telangana State Election Commission website www.tsec.gov.in. GHMC Elections are scheduled to be held on the 2nd February 2016. People can download GHMC Voters List/GHMC Voter Slips by submitting the following details in the TSEC official website.
How to Print GHMC Voter Slips?
Voters need to visit official website to take print out of their Voter Slip.
- Open official website http://www.tsec.gov.in
- Click on Download GHMC Voter Slip on the menu bar. A new page will be displayed.
- Select your circle name and ward name from the drop down menu
- Enter your Door Number and name in the text boxes
- Enter EPIC Number
- Click ‘Search’ Button, Voter Details will then be displayed
- Download Voter Slip and take print out.
GHMC Elections 2016 Notification Schedule is as follows:
|Sl No||GHMC Election Schedule 2016||Date|
|2||Last date for filing Nominations||17.01.2016|
|3||Scrutiny of Nominations||18.01.2016|
|4||Withdrawal of Nominations||21.01.2016|
|6||Hours of Poll|
|7||Counting of Votes||05.02.2016|
List of alternative documents to EPIC No. for establishing identity of elector
1. Aadhaar Card
3. Driving Licence
4. PAN Card
5. Service Identity Cards with photographs issued to its employees by State / Central Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Local bodies or Public Limited Companies.
6. Passbooks issued by Public Sector Banks/Post Office and Kisan Passbooks with photographs.
7. Property documents such as Pattas, Registered Deeds, etc., with photographs.
8. Ration Cards.
9. SC/ST/BC Certificates issued by the competent authority with photographs.
10. Pension documents with photographs such as Ex-serviceman’s Pension Book / Pension Payment Order, Ex-serviceman’s widow / dependent certificates, Old age Pension Order, Widow Pension Order with photographs.
11. Freedom Fighter Identity Cards with photographs.
12. Arms Licences with photographs.
13. Certificate of Physical Handicap.
14. ATM Cards with photograph.
15. Membership Cards with photographs issued by Bar Councils.
16. Identity Cards with photographs issued by the Secretariat of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha to Members of Parliament.
17. Identity Cards with photographs issued by the Secretariat of the Legislative Assembly / Legislative Council to MLAs/MLCs.
18. Job Cards issued under NREGA.
19. Health Insurance Scheme Cards under the scheme of Ministry of Labour.
20. Smart Cards issued by the RGI under the scheme of National Population Register (NPR).
21. Pattadar passbooks.
The above all documents should be issued on or before the date of election notification and should contain Photograph of the individual.
GHMC Elections 2016:
Visit the official website http://www.tsec.gov.in for downloading GHMC Voters List/GHMC Voter Slips
TSEC Voter Slips
Leave a Reply