G.O.Ms.No.82 Dated 29.10.2015
G.O.Ms.No.82 Dated 29.10.2015 is released today by School Education department, Govt of AP.CCE Model Examinations will be conducted for 6th Class, 7th Class, 8th Class, 9th Class and 10th Class
School Education Department – Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation pattern of examination system – Implementation of Examination Reforms for Classes 6 to 9 from the Academic year 2015-16 and for class 10 from the Academic Year 2016-17 in fullest extent – Orders Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (PROG.II) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.82 Dated 29.10.2015
- CCE should be implemented (Internal and External mode) from class VI to IX during this academic year (2015-16). This will be the field experience for the stakeholders to implement examination reforms in a desired manner.
- March 2016 SSC Public Examinations will be without internal marks, pattern and procedure will be as followed in 2015 public examinations.
11 papers with old patterns the number of questions will be same. But the nature of questions will be thought provoking, analytical and open
ended in nature.
- CCE pattern of examination system for class X in fullest extent should be adopted during 2016-17 onwards with 11 papers.
- SCERT take responsibility to implement examination reforms up to class X.
Marks weightage and duration of examination:
- Language subjects – 40 marks per paper and the examination duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes in addition to 15 minutes for reading the question paper (2 hours 45 minutes) for Telugu/ Sanskrit/ Kannada/ Odia/ Tamil/ Urdu. 80 marks Hindi paper duration is also the same.
- Non language subjects – Mathematics, Science and Social Studies – Every subject will have two papers and each paper is for 40 marks and the
examination duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes in addition to 15 minutes for reading the question paper.
- The Summative Examinations which are school based for class VI to IX and the final summative is of public exams at class X conducted by Director, Govt. Examinations. Each subject will be conducted for 80% of marks. The remaining 20% of marks are through internal assessment i.e. four Formative Assessments [FA] and three Summative Assessments [SA]
- The total marks of four Formative Assessments and two Summative Assessments conducted in an academic year will be accounted for 20% of
marks in class X public examinations.
- Conduct one paper on each day except on general holidays.
|Grade||Marks in Languages
( 100 M)
|Marks in Non Languages ( 50 M)||Grade
|A1||91 to 100 marks||46 to 50 marks||10|
|A2||81 to 90 marks||41 to 45 marks||9|
|B1||71 to 80 marks||36 to 40 marks||8|
|B2||61 to 70 marks||31 to 35 marks||7|
|C1||51 to 60 marks||26 to 30 marks||6|
|C2||41 to 50 marks||21 to 25 marks||5|
|D1||35 to 40 marks||18 to 20 marks||4|
|D2||0 to 34 marks||0 to 17 marks||3|
Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) will be calculated by taking the arithmetic average of grade points. G.O.Ms.No.82 Dated 29.10.2015 is available at http://goir.ap.gov.in website
Download G.O.Ms.No.82 Dated 29.10.2015 for complete information about Examination Reforms, CCE Model Examination system to 6th Class to 10th class.
Leave a Reply