AP Contract/Outsourcing Employees Salary Enhancement
AP Contract/Outsourcing Employees Salary Enhancement G.O.MS.No.151 Date 8.08.2016 is released today by AP State Govt. AP Contract Employees/AP Outsourcing Employees Remuneration Enhancement G.O No.151 released by AP Finance Department.
G.O.MS.No.151 Date 8.08.2016
Contracting and Outsourcing of Certain Services in Government Departments – Enhancement of Remuneration – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HR-I-Plg. & Policy) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.151 Dated 08.08.2016
Read the following:-
1. G.O. Ms. No. 94 General Administration (Ser. A) Department, Dated 28.3.2003
2. G.O.Rt.No.2501, Finance (SMPC) Department, dated 13.07.2006
3. G.O.Rt.No.4271, Finance (SMPC) Department, date 01.11.2008
4. G.O. Ms. No. 03, Finance (SMPC-II) Department, dated.12.01.2011
5. G.O. Ms. No. 54 Finance (HR I Plg. &Policy) Department, dated: 17.04.2016
AP Contract/Outsourcing Employees Salary Enhancement G.O
Government have been outsourcing certain services to effectively cater to the needs of the Departments to supplement the regular employees to discharge their duties more effectively. In the Government Orders 1st and 3rd read above orders were issued laying down guidelines for requisitioning outsourced services.
2. Government have reviewed the existing system and the guidelines issued earlier. After careful examination hereby issue comprehensive guidelines as indicated in the Annexure I.
3. Government also revise the remuneration payable to the outsourced services as indicated in the Annexure II of the GO. The revised rates are with effect from 1st August, 2016 payable in the month of September, 2016.
4. All the Departments which are outsourcing services should strictly adhere to these guidelines.
There are two types of outsourcing of support services. The first one is outsourcing of functions, and the second one is outsourcing of functionaries. The outsourcing functionaries should be avoided to the extent possible.
REMUNETATION TO THE FUNCTIONERIES THROUGH OUTSOURCING
Sl. No. Contract / Outsourced Category Enhanced Remuneration per month Rs.
1. Senior Assistant*
2. Senior Steno
3. Senior Accountant*
5. Data Processing Officer
6. All other categories of services similar to posts carrying the scale of pay in RPS 2010.
Rs.10900 – 31550, Rs.11530 -33200,
Rs.11860 – 34050, Rs.12550 – 35800,
Rs.12910 – 36700 and Rs.13660 – 38570.
Enhanced Remuneration per month Rs.17,500
2. Junior Assistant
3. Junior Steno
5. Telephone Operator
8. Data Entry Operator
9. Data Processing Assistant
14. Lab Assistant
15. Cinema/Film/Audio visual Operator
18. All other categories of services similar to posts carrying the scale of pay in RPS 2010.
Rs.7960-23650,Rs 8440 – 24950,
Rs.9200-27000, Rs.9460 – 27700
and Rs.10020 – 29200
Enhanced Remuneration per month Rs.15,000
1. Office Subordinate
7. Cycle Orderly
8. Lift Operator
9. Lab Attendant
12. Roneo/Xerox Operator
13. Record Assistant
15. All other categories of services similar to posts carrying the scale of pay in RPS 2010.
Rs.6700 – 20110, Rs.6900-20680,
Rs.7100 – 21250, Rs.7520 – 22430,
Rs.7740 – 23040 and Rs.7960 – 23650
Enhanced Remuneration per month Rs.12,000 (To the existing incumbents only. No outsourcing for these categories hereafter.)
Download AP Contract/Outsourcing Employees Salary Enhancement G.O.MS.No.151 Date 8.08.2016 for detailed information. This G.O.MS.No.151 Date 8.08.2016 is available at http://goir.ap.gov.in
AP Contract Employees Salary Enhancement G.O.MS.No.151 Date 8.08.2016
Leave a Reply