Kerala Govt 6% New DA from 1.07.2015
Kerala Govt 6% New DA from 1.07.2015 has been announced. Kerala Govt Employees/Pensioners will get 6% New DA from 1st July 2015. With this hike, Kerala DA Enhanced from 86% to 92%. Kerala Govt has released G.O (P) No.525/2015/Fin, Dated 18.11.2015 regarding 6% New DA from 1.07.2015.
- The rate of Dearness Allowance payable in respect of State Government Employees, Teachers, Staff of Aided Schools, Private Colleges and Polytechnics, Full time Employees borne on the contingent and work charged establishments and employees of Local Bodies will be enhanced from the existing rate of 86% to 92% w.e.f . 01.07.2015
- The Dearness Allowance at the enhanced rates will be paid in cash with the salary for the month of December 2015 on wards.
- The arrears for the period from 01.07.2015 to 30.11.2015 will be drawn and credited to the provident Fund Account of the employees along with the salary bill or any of the months from December 2015. This procedure is applicable to those employees continuing in the per-revised scale even after 2009 Pay Revision and even after 1996 UGC/AIC’I’E/Medical Education Scheme.
- The enhanced rate of Dearness Allowance will also be applicable to Part-time and Part-time contingent employees on the basis of pay drawn by them.
- The Dearness Relief payable to State Service Pensioners and Family Pensioners (whose pension/family pension has been revised as per G.O.(p) No.87/2011 fin, dated 28.02.2O11) will be enhanced from the existing rate of 86% to 92% with effect from 01.07.2015.
- The enhanced rate of Dearness Relief due from 1.7.15 will be paid along with the pension of December 2015 and arrears from July 2015 to Nov 2015 will be paid in cash.
The Dearness Allowance payable in respect of those employees continuing in the pre-revised scales of G.O (P) No.145/2006/Fin Dated 25.03.2006 will be enhanced from the existing rate of 214% to 225% with effect from 1.07.2015. The Dearness Allowance payable to those employees who are continuing in the 1997 pay scales even after 1.01.2015 will be enhanced from existing rate of 273% to 284% with effect from 1.07.2015. This G.O regarding Kerala Govt 6% New DA from 1.07.2015 is also available at http://finance.kerala.gov.in/
Check the following link to download Kerala Govt 6% New DA Order from 1st July 2015 (from 86% to 92% ) for detailed information
G.O (P) No.525/2015/Fin Dated 18.11.2015
Leave a Reply