Navodaya Entrance Exam 2016
Navodaya Entrance Exam 2016 Notification is released. Jawahar Navodaya Entrance Exam 2016 will be conducted on January 9th in most parts of the country. JNVST 2016 (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test) will be conducted for admission into 6th Class for the academic year 2016-2017 in 598 Navodaya Vidyalaya’s across India.
JNV Selection Test 2016 for admission to Class 6 in JNVs for the academic session 2016-2017 will be held as per following schedule. The last date for submission of Application Form in BEO’s Office is 30th September 2015.
How to Apply for JNVST 2016?
Candidates need to apply on a prescribed application form for the JNVST 2016. These application forms can be had from the following officials.
- Block Education Officer (BEO)
- District Education Officer (DEO)
- Headmaster of any Govt. / Govt. aided / Recognized Accredited Institute /Centre of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan / NIOS
- Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- JNVST 2016 Application Forms are also available online at the official website http://www.navodaya.nic.in
Duly filled in JNVST 2016 application form must reach the Block Education Officer latest by 30th September 2015. It shall be signed by the Head of the recognized school/Special Education Scheme where the child is studying in Class 5 on or before 30th September 2015.
- Only the candidates from the district concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission.
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2003 and after 30-04-2007
- Candidates appearing for JNVST 2016, Must study 5th Class for the whole of the academic session 2015-16 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools.
- A Candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes 3, 4 and 5 from a Govt. / Govt. aided / recognized school spending one full academic session each year in a school located in rural area.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test second time, under any circumstances
At least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats are filled from urban areas of the district. One third of the total seats are filled up by girls.
Scheme of the examination
Navodaya Entrance Exam 2016 selection test will be of two-hour duration and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks. Each question carries one mark
|Type of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental ability Test||50||50||60 Mins|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Mins|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Mins|
Each candidate shall appear for the JNV selection test at the examination center allotted to him/her as indicated on the Admit Card. No candidate is permitted to appear from any other center. No request for change of center will be entertained. No candidate can appear in the selection test without the proper Admit Card. The competent authority for issuing the Admit Card is Principal, JNV.
Download Jawahar Navodaya Entrance Exam 2016 Notification for more information about JNVST 2016 Schedule, JNVST Application form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern.
Jawahar Navodaya Entrance Exam 2016
Leave a Reply