NTSE Notification Application Form Syllabus 2016
NTSE Notification, NTSE Application Form, Syllabus 2016 have been released. National Talent Search Examination/NTSE 2016 Notification of AP, Telangana, Punjab, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra is available online. NTSE Syllabus, Guidelines, Exam Pattern are available with NTSE Notification 2016.
National Talent Search Scheme started in the year 1963. The purpose of the scheme is to identify talented students and nurture them. This year too NCERT will conduct the National Talent Search Examination for students studying in Class 10.
1. Scholarships: On the basis of the National Talent Search Examination, 1000 scholarships will be awarded. The amount of scholarship will be Rs.500/- per month.
2. Reservation: 15% scholarships will be reserved for students belonging to the SC category, 7.5% scholarships for students belonging to the ST category and 3% for Physically Challenged Group of Students.
3. Selection Procedure: There will be two -stage selection process for award of scholarship. For Stage-I, selection will be done by States/UTs through a written examination. Students, who qualify Stage-I, will be eligible to appear for Stage-II examination, conducted by NCERT
4.Eligibility: All students of Class X studying in recognized schools are eligible to appear for the Stage-I examination, conducted by the States/UTs, in which the schools are located. There will be no domicile restriction
5.Examination Pattern: The pattern of written examination will be as follows:
Stage 1 examination at the State/UT level will comprise of two parts, namely (a) Mental Ability Test (MAT) and (b) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), which also includes Language Comprehensive Test.
Stage 2 examination at the National level will comprise of (a) Mental Ability Test (MAT), (b) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), which also includes Language Comprehensive Test.
6. NTSE Application Form: You may contact the State/UT Liaison officer for procuring application form. However, application form can be downloaded from NCERT website http://www.ncert.nic.in also.
7. How to Apply: The completed application form should be signed by the Principal of the school. The candidates well as the Principal of the school must adhere to the last date for submission of the Application Form. Different states may have different last dates for submission. Please confirm from the liaison officer of your state, the address at which the completed forms are to be submitted.
The State wise contact of the liaison officers are given below and are also available in the NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in. All queries related to application form should be directed to the State Liaison Officers (LOs). No application should be sent to NCERT. State wise NTSE Notification is as follows
State Wise NTSE 2016 Application Form and NTSE Notification 2016
AP NTSE 2016 Online Application Form
Telangana NTSE 2016 Application Form
Tamilnadu/TN NTSE 2016 Application Form
Kerala NTSE 2016 Application Form/Notification
Kerala NTSE Syllabus
Punjab NTSE 2016 Application Form/Notification
Maharashtra NTSE 2016 Application Form/Notification
Karnataka NTSE 2016 Application Form/Notification
Odisha NTSE 2016 Notification/Application Form