Telangana Double Bed Room Houses Guidelines
Telangana Double Bed Room Houses Design, Cost and Implementation Guidelines have been released through G.O.MS.No.10 Dated 15.10.2015. Telangana Housing Department has released G.O.No.10. Telangana C.M Mr.K.Chandra Sekhara Rao has launched TS Double Bed Room Housing Project in IDH Colony in Secunderabad on the 16th November 2015.
G.O.MS.No.10 Dated 15.10.2015
The following is the G.O copy of Telangana Double Bed Room Houses Project Guidelines.
Housing Department –Guidelines for implementation of 2 Bed Room Housing Programme in the State –Orders – Issued –Regarding.
HOUSING (RH&C.A1) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No.10 Dated 15.10.2015
Government have committed to provide 2 Bed Room Houses to all the houseless poor families in the State through 2 Bed Room Housing Programme in a phased manner. Each house will consist of 2 Bed Room, Hall, kitchen and two toilets (bath-cum-WC) (2BHK). Accordingly the following guidelines are issued for implementation of the programme by the District Collectors and Commissioner, Greater Hyderabad Muncipal Corporation.
TS Double Bed Room Housing Eligibility Criteria
- Beneficiary family should be a BPL family having a valid Food Security Card with a number on her / her spouse name / his name ( in case of widow/ widower/ Physically challenged)
- House will be sanctioned in the name of house wife of the family.
- Houseless Families and families living presently in Huts, Katcha houses or in Rented houses
- The following SC/ST/Minorities caste composition (of available eligible SC/ST/Minorities) shall be adhered to in selection of beneficiaries in each Assembly Constituency and the overall composition shall be maintained for the district as a whole. Rural: SC /ST – 50% Minorities –7% and balance for others. Urban: SC–17%,ST–6%,Minorities–12% and balance for others. (The percentages indicated are minimum and can exceed to the extent required wherever such a scenario arises)
Telangana Double Bed Room Houses Pattern
While selecting sites for housing construction, the District Collector have to identify most suitable Government land available if any, abutting to the village/ Municipality to take up housing in layouts. ii.In Rural areas, independent houses shall be taken up with an individual plot area of 125 Sq.yds. If land is scarce, the District Collectors may consider for G+1 houses in major Gram panchayats. iii. In Urban areas, houses shall be taken up in G+ pattern. District Collectors/ Commissioner, Greater Hyderabad Muncipal Corporation shall consider land availability and decide on the number of floors to be taken up. G.O.Ms. 1493 dt1.12.2007, Revenue (Asst.POT) Dept may be followed for house-sites within 2Kms of mandal headquarters. iv. In case of G+ houses, allotment of flats shall be done by way of lots. Families with Physically challenged persons shall be allotted in the Ground floor.
Telangana Double Bed Room Houses Design
- Each house will have 2 Bed Rooms, hall, kitchen and two toilets (bath-cumWC) with a plinth area of 560 sq.ft. (in Rural it includes area of staircase and in Urban it includes stair case & common area)
- Two lofts for storage of house-hold goods shall be provided in each house
- Kitchen shall have kitchen platform
- In rural areas toilets can be within the house or outside the house
- District Collectors can access funds from NREGS or Swatch Bharat for construction of toilets
Telangana Double Bed Room Houses Cost
The cost of construction per flat/ house shall not be more than Rs.5.30 lakhs in Urban areas and 5.04 lakhs in Rural areas which includes all basic facilities of Water supply, Sanitary and Electric connections and stair case. Construction cost includes all statutory taxes. The cost of construction is expected to be less than Standard Schedule of Rates (SSR) due to economies of scale, uniform design and due to supply of sand to be made available by the District Collectors under weaker section housing programme as per extant instructions issued by the Govt time to time. District Collector may issue permits to the successful bidder to the extent of sand requirement. This G.O is also available at http://goir.telangana.gov.in
Download G.O.MS.No.10 Dated 15.10.2015 for more information about Telangana Double Bed Room Houses Design, Double Bed Room House Cost and Implementation Guidelines.