TSTET Online Apply 2016
TSTET Online Apply 2016/TSTET Online Application Form 2016/TSTET Application Form/TS TET Online Apply 2016. Candidates need to apply online for TSTET 2016 @http://tstet.cgg.gov.in website. TSTET Online Application Form can be accessed from the official website. Eligible and interested candidates need to apply online from 16th March 2016. Last date to Apply Online for TSTET 2016 is 31st March 2016.
TSTET Online Application Form 2016
Department of school education, Govt of Telangana has issued TSTET Notification 2016 few days back. Govt of Telangana will soon recruit teacher posts in Telangana. Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test is required for conducting TSDSC examination. TSDSC Notification 2016 will likely be released in the month of April/May 2016. Subject wise TSTET Syllabus has already been uploaded into the official website few days back.
TS School Education Department has released TSTET G.O.MS.No.36 Dated 23.12.2015 for TSTET 2016 Guidelines, Examination Pattern and also mentioned minimum educational qualifications for TSTET 2016.
Candidates need to download Information Bulletin for more information about TSTET Online Apply procedure. Candidates need to go through the information bulletin before apply online at the official website http://tstet.cgg.gov.in. The following steps are involved in applying online for TSTET 2016.
- The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for TSTET shall pay a fee of Rs.200.00 per paper 1 or paper 2 or both papers through TS ONLINE or payment gateway between 15-03-2016 and 30.03.2016 for submission of TSTET 2016 application Online.
- At the TS online or Payment gateway, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data such as Name, Qualifications, Address, Mobile Number, Email Address.
- On receipt of fee at Payment gateway the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online. Journal number is very important for TSTET Online Apply 2016
- Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected. So satisfy yourself that the photo is in order before applying online for TSTET 2016.
District wise Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal, Medak, Mahabubnagar, Rangareddy, Hyderabad, Kurnool, Nizamabad TS Online Centers details are available in the aponline website. Check http://www.aponline.gov.in website for TS Online Centers
Download TSTET Information Bulletin for more information regarding TSTET Online Apply 2016/TSTET Online Application Form 2016/TSTET 2016 Online Apply procedure.
Leave a Reply