AP Medical Health Transfers Guidelines Schedule 2016
AP Medical Health Transfers Guidelines 2016 and AP Medical Health Transfers Schedule 2016 is released today by G.O Rt.No.272 Dated 20.06.2016 @http://healthtransfers.cgg.gov.in.AP State Medical and Health Department Employees will be transfers as per prescribed guidelines and schedule. Respective HODs shall issue the separate detailed schedule for AP Medical Health Transfers 2016. AP M&H Employees Transfers Procedure is as follows
AP Medical Health Transfers Procedure
AP Medical Health Transfers Procedure: All the procedures for the transfers i.e. submission of application, publication of vacancies, publication of Merit list based on station seniority, submission of grievances, grievance Redressal and allocation of postings should be done
All employees who have completed two years and requesting for transfers should submit their application online. After submitting application online, applicant should download the PDF format of application and submit signed copy to the respective designated authority as detailed below. The employees should indicate maximum of three choices of posting/place.
- Post: District Cadre; Authority: DM&HO/District coordinator of Hospital Services
- Post: State Cadre; Authority: CH&FW / DPH&FW / DME /Commr., APVVP (State HODs)
G.O Rt.No 272 Dated 20.06.2016
1. All transfer and postings should be made through online procedure and based on the preferences given by the employees.
2. Employees with station seniority of 2 years are eligible for request transfer subject to availability of vacancies and ceiling limit. No TTA / joining time etc., shall be granted in case of request transfers.
3. For the purpose of defining station seniority, service at the station in all cadres and in all the offices located in station should be considered. In case of urban areas, the institutions located within a urban agglomeration with the same HRA shall be counted as a single duty station.
4. Transfers should not exceed 20% of any one cadre
5. The transfers should be affected from focal to non-focal, non-focal to nonfocal or from non-focal to focal posts only. In no case persons shall be transferred from one focal post to another focal post.
Focal Post: Institutions located in all District Head Quarters and Cities / Towns with 20% HRA
Non-Focal: Post Institutions located in cities with 14.5% or 12% of HRA.
6. The transfers should not violate the six point formula, as notified in G.O.Ms.No.610, G.A.(SPF.A) Dept., dt.30-12-1985, and as amended from time to time.
7. The principal office bearers of recognized associations and A.P. Govt. Class IV employees association are exempted from transfers in accordance subject to fulfilling the conditions laid down in the instructions issued in GAD & HM&FW Department. The list of recognized associations should be obtained from the GAD by the respective HoDs. For these exemptions from transfers, HOD will be personally responsible, if there is any undue benefit endowed on any individual or association.
8. Transfer and posting of specialist doctors shall be strictly to the specialist post to which they belong. Specialists shall not be posted in any post earmarked for a different specialty all specialist doctors should be placed only in secondary and tertiary institutions.
9. Mis-match postings are strictly prohibited. There shall be no doctor working in mismatch posts in any medical institution.
10. All the appointing authorities mentioned above shall publish the list of vacancies. List of vacancies should include clear vacancies, posts that are occupied by mismatches.
AP Medical Health Transfers Online Application Form will likely be available in the official website with in few hours. Employees who wish to apply for transfers need to apply online for the same. AP Medical Health Transfer Vacancies will also be displayed in the official website with in few hours time. Download G.O RT.No.272 Dated 20.06.2016 for detailed information.
While effecting the transfers, competent authority shall give priority as follows:
a. Longest standing employee downwards.
b. Employee working in the institutions located in ITDA areas.
c. Employees with disability of 40% or more as certified by a competent authority as per “Persons with Disabilities” Act 1995.
d. Employees having mentally challenged children can be transferred to a place where medical facilities are available.
e. Medical grounds for the diseases viz of Cancer, Heart Operations, Neurosurgery, Bone TB, Kidney Transplantation can be transferred to places where such facilities are available. The medical condition should be either self or spouse or dependent children or dependent parents.
f. The employees who are retiring within one year shall not be transferred.
g. The employees who are to be promoted during the panel year shall not be disturbed
Visit http://healthtransfers.cgg.gov.in for updated information.
Download G.O RT.No.272 Dated 20.06.2016 for detailed information about Medical and Health Transfers Guidelines 2016. Visit official website for AP Medical Health Transfers Procedure and Transfers Schedule at http://healthtransfers.cgg.gov.in.
Transfers Official Website: http://healthtransfers.cgg.gov.in